25 Things Before 25: Number 18 New Products

I will be trying 25 new skin care, hair care, and makeup products!

Time for Change

Recently I replaced all of my hair styling tools with L’ange products, and I totally fell in love. I have ordered some of their products and I cannot wait to try them and see what difference it will make in my hair. At the same time, I have been having crazy skin issues lately and am trying to get on top of it because my past skin care routine is no longer doing the trick. I ordered some new products and can’t wait to see and feel a difference! That being said, if you are making sure to have a good skin care routine, you should also look to the makeup products that you use daily. As you get older–yes, even in your twenties–your skin and hair changes, and certain products may not have the same affect they used to. I am really trying to improve the feel and look of my hair and skin, so this will be a fun way to incorporate more self improvement into this challenge.

Adding to My Blog

This will be a fun way to add to my blog. I am thinking of adding a “Reviews” section to my blog in order to keep up with things that I am trying. It could just end up being products that I recommend because I am not out to bash anything. I really just want to look and feel my best and help other women to do so. This will be a great opportunity to extend my blog more into the “Beauty” category.

Trying

I am authentically trying to fix issues I am having with skin breakouts and dry, frizzy hair. By adding this to the challenge, you all will get to be on this journey with me as I figure out what works for me now. I can’t wait to show you all the outcomes–I have a feeling some before and after pictures will be involved!

I’ll take any and all suggestions for products you love in the comments below!

Thanks for the help along this journey!

XO,

Sonja Hoff

Click here to learn more about 25 Things Before 25

1. Syd says:

Wow what an ambitious goal! Can’t wait to see what you try

2. It is true about your skin and hair changing I have been though 3 transitions with them both it seem like every decade.

3. That is a great challenge! Would like to know what you find out with dry hair, that is my own problem.

4. Ellen says:

Love this series you’re doing 25 before 25. As for the reviews, also include the products you don’t like. don’t think of it as bashing, think of it like helping people to decide what they should or shouldn’t try. Give us your honest opinion, and let us decide. Your blog is awesome!

1. Sonja Hoff says:

That’s great advice! Thank you so much!

5. Nita Okoye says:

Before I turned 25 I had already crushed most of these Lol! I still can not believe I am approaching 27 now! Wow! Just yesterday I was 21…

6. This is a really cool way to count down to 25!

1. Sonja Hoff says:

Thanks! It’s a lot, but 25 will feel like that much more of an accomplishment!

7. bexleah says:

I am curious to find out what works and what doesn’t! My hair has changed so much since being pregnant/having a child. I will definitely follow for results!

8. bexleah says:

I am curious to see what products work and which don’t! My hair has changed so much since giving birth. I woll will definitely follow to see the results!

1. Sonja Hoff says:

I can’t wait to share what I recently tried for hair care! I am obsessed! Look for the post next week!

9. Lisa says:

I love Arbonne so much that I now sell it! All natural skin care, hair care and household products! Wish I had known about them when I was younger and avoided all the toxic, harsh ingredients in many products.

1. Sonja Hoff says:

One of my good friends sells Arbonne as well and swears by it! I am actually about to do the 30 days to healthy living!