25 Books On My Reading List

You all know that reading 25 books is Number 2 on my 25 Things Before 25 challenge. Well, I decided to come up with a reading list of 25 books that I want to read for this part of the challenge so that I have a plan in line. I have already read the first book, which means I have 49 weeks to finish 24 more. Here is what I will be reading this year:

1) Dodging Energy Vampires by Christiane Northrup, M.D.

2) Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo

3) Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Gabrielle Bernstein

4) Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy

5) Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life by Barbara Stanny

6) The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss

7) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

8) Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown

9) Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl

10) The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny  by Robin Sharma

11) Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell

12) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey

13) The Art of Less Doing: One Entrepreneur’s Formula for a Beautiful Life by Ari Meisel

14) Playing the Matrix: A Program for Living Deliberately and Creating Consciously by Mike Dooley

15) Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself by Lissa Rankin, M.D.

16) Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life by Gabrielle Bernstein

17) The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein

18) Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear

19) The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo

20) Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks

21) Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza

22) Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

24) The Energy Codes: The 7-Step System to Awaken Your Spirit, Heal Your Body, and Live Your Best Life by Dr. Sue Morter

24) Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth

25) The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz

Have you read any of these books before? What other books are you reading and loving?!

Let me know in the comments!

XO,

Sonja Hoff

1. Stephanie says:

I’m always looking for new books to read! Definitely hanging on to this list.

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Yes! I love getting good recommendations! Let me know if you read any of these!

2. bexleah says:

Its not very often that I find a list of books of which I haven’t read (I have only read The Alchemist – one of my favs!). I will definitely check some of these out!

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Oh, I am so excited to read that one! I am working my way through this list right now. Let me know if you end up reading any of these!

3. bexleah says:

4. Such great reading inspo!! I really want to read Gabby Bernstein’s books! I’ve heard amazing things!

-Madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

I have, too! Super Attractor is on its way to my house! Can’t wait!

5. So many great reads here I love the Covey book, sooooo good.

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

My mom recommended it to me! I can’t wait to read!

6. The 4-Hour Work Week is a must read for me and I have been meaning to do so!

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

I have heard great things!

7. kimcook4 says:

So many great books on your list. I have been listening to The Tipping Point and just finished up Take Control of Your Life on Audible.

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Oh I am going to add these to my next reading list… I doubt it will take me a year to finish this one!

8. All these books look interesting to read. I would love to spare time for 7 habits of highly effective people and Mind over Medicine. I have been hearing a lot of this. Thanks for sharing.

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Of course! Let me know if you read them and what you think!

9. I just came across this post, and love some of the choices here! Grit and the 7 habits are really good-definitely recommend!

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Thanks for the insight! I am excited to read them!

10. Ch. Nikhila says:

“Everything is figureoutable” interests me. I might add that to my reading list as well.

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

So worth it! I am reading it now and loving it!

11. Chocoviv says:

That is a wonderful list….impressive..

1. Simply Sonja Blog says:

Thanks! I am working my way through it!

12. Nita Okoye says:

This is such a great list! I absolutely love it!