You all know that reading 25 books is Number 2 on my 25 Things Before 25 challenge. Well, I decided to come up with a reading list of 25 books that I want to read for this part of the challenge so that I have a plan in line. I have already read the first book, which means I have 49 weeks to finish 24 more. Here is what I will be reading this year:
1) Dodging Energy Vampires by Christiane Northrup, M.D.
2) Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
3) Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Gabrielle Bernstein
4) Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy
5) Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life by Barbara Stanny
6) The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
7) The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
8) Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown
9) Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
10) The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny by Robin Sharma
11) Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
12) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey
13) The Art of Less Doing: One Entrepreneur’s Formula for a Beautiful Life by Ari Meisel
14) Playing the Matrix: A Program for Living Deliberately and Creating Consciously by Mike Dooley
15) Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself by Lissa Rankin, M.D.
16) Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living A Better Life by Gabrielle Bernstein
17) The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear to Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein
18) Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
19) The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
20) Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks
21) Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza
22) Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
24) The Energy Codes: The 7-Step System to Awaken Your Spirit, Heal Your Body, and Live Your Best Life by Dr. Sue Morter
24) Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
25) The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
Have you read any of these books before? What other books are you reading and loving?!
Let me know in the comments!